Unlock your potential with our career programs
Each of us will make better decision when we are confident of our own sense of career identity, knowing we are ready to make decisions, consider our career, and think about the times we have been most driven and motivated.
Usually, when you have had a sense of Clarity and Direction about what is important to you and the career path you are taking, and at the same time you can be able to see your goals are achievable.
Unfortunately, as many international graduate students evolve, we see a mix of self-limiting beliefs that holding them back from motivation and career achievement in Australia.
If international students could maintain the motivation and drive while they are integrating their part into the Australian society, the job opportunity is huge!
Program Structure for International Students
Each Career Management Program covers:
- one-on-one career mentor throughout the whole program.
- A comprehensive exploration of personal skills, strengths, talents, experience, and motivation and how can you use all of these aspects to increase your passion for work!
- Identifying and assessment of your competencies hard skills and soft skills and work experience.
- Focus on developing knowledge and skills for your current position and for future job opportunities.
- Development of a well-established professional portfolio
- including documents and digital channels.
- A complete caereer action plans including: skill development
- job applications, interview techniques, job offer acceptance
- achieve desired outcomes of each assignment and coaching module.
- A written guarantee with success as part of the contract.
Once you have made a career decision, you need to plan how you will carry out that decision. A career plan provides vision, structure, direction, and motivation for your career management process.