FREE services to international Students

Ozlinks Education and Career Services is a registered and qualified Education Agency in Australia, we provide education counselling and career coaching services to international students about the selection of universities and which course is best suited for them, along with education programs, admissions, accommodations, student visas and job opportunities.

Applying for courses and student visas is a complex process, we are here to assist you with all stages of the application process, from university or school  selection, preparation of the necessary supporting documents, and finally preparation and lodgment of the visa application.

Our Qualified Education Agent Counsellor will work with you to ensure that the most suitable course is selected for you and can also provide referrals to guardian companies when required.

Contact us to find out how we can help you with your student visa application or finding your course at your preferred university.

Student Visa Services_ozlinks education

Applying for a visa to study in Australia

Top Universities

The Group of Eight (Go8) comprises Australia’s leading research-intensive universities – the University of Melbourne, the Australian National University, the University of Sydney, the University of Queensland, the University of Western Australia, the University of Adelaide, Monash University and UNSW Sydney.

Work While You Study in Australia

Working while you study in Australia can help complement your study and living experience. There are a number of reasons you might want to undertake part time work while studying in Australia. This is a great opportunity for students who want to earn money to help with living expenses during their stay, and for students who want to gain work experience in their field of interest while they study.

Most student visas allow you to work for up to 20 hours per week while they are studying, and unrestricted hours during any scheduled course break, but before you undertake any paid work you need to make sure your visa allows you to work