Need Student Visa Extension!

If you are looking to stay in Australia for an additional period of time, maybe an Australian Student Visa is your best starting point.

You need to get the Australian student visa extension if your current student visa expires before the course completion. This could a number of reasons like: an extended research application; enrolling in a new course; course deferment or your course has been extended for some reason and your visa expires before you will complete it.
If your visa is expiring before you can complete your course, you must submit a new student visa application to the Department of Home Affairs before your current visa expires.
Our Qualified Education Agent Counselor will work with you to ensure that your visa extension within your request time.


Student Visa Extension_ozlinks education

What Documents Do I Need To Extend My Student Visa?

Below is a general requirement list that you need to have for your visa extension:

  • Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
  • English language requirements
  • Letter of Health OSHC Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of the extension visa.
  • Medical Examination
  • Financial requirements

It depending on your country of passport and the education provider, the documentation requirement may vary and  the student Visa extensions is similar but still different to applying for your initial Student Visa.

Top Universities

The Group of Eight (Go8) comprises Australia’s leading research-intensive universities – the University of Melbourne, the Australian National University, the University of Sydney, the University of Queensland, the University of Western Australia, the University of Adelaide, Monash University and UNSW Sydney.

Work While You Study in Australia

Working while you study in Australia can help complement your study and living experience. There are a number of reasons you might want to undertake part time work while studying in Australia. This is a great opportunity for students who want to earn money to help with living expenses during their stay, and for students who want to gain work experience in their field of interest while they study.

Most student visas allow you to work for up to 20 hours per week while they are studying, and unrestricted hours during any scheduled course break, but before you undertake any paid work you need to make sure your visa allows you to work